SaUDaRa SiBeR

Ahad, 1 Februari 2015

Rumusan : Punca-punca rasuah bola sepak negara (bahan form 5 untuk 2 Feb)

Malang sungguh la nasib arini. On the way fotostat bahan boleh pulak tayar kete pancit. Nasib baik guard tahan kalau tak lagi tragis la episod kehidupan aku malam ni. So now I'm stuck. Esok baru call orang kedai tayar. Padahal siang tadi baru je isi angin. I'm still rationalizing over this. Pfft..


Bahan esok tu. Got like an hour untuk fotostat before class so...
Sunday is almost over, just like that. Esok ada perjumpaan sukan permainan. Tuesday cuti. Hm~~ Something's been hanging at the back of my mind lately.

https://www.facebook.com/ADSGfellowship/photos/a.579393428793702.1073741828.579302595469452/680420632024314/?type=1&permPage=1
Taken from Anxiety and Depression Support Group on Facebook
I am taking things day by day. Some days I don't ask much. I need to accept the fact that no matter how close we were, people change. If you were meant to be in my life then it shouldn't be as hard. We move on. Gotta let that sink in for a while.

Tomorrow's a brand new day, and I've got the work cut out for me, so it seems. Done entry two. Sekarang kembali ke dunia hibernasi.



Tiada ulasan: